Emma Wells and Louise Mills
EAST Anglian property management company JSM Property has appointed two more directors.Emma Wells, who has been with the company for 12 years, becomes operations director, and Louise Mills has been appointed finance director.
EAST Anglian property management company JSM Property has appointed two more directors.
Emma Wells, who has been with the company for 12 years, becomes operations director, and Louise Mills has been appointed finance director.
Both are responsible for the day-to-day running of the business along with Jeremy Prior, who remains managing director.
JSM has bought two property companies, Mitchells and Elliots, in the last six months and says it is benefiting from the poor state of the residential sales market.
You may also want to watch:
“Due to the increased size of the business - we now have 4,000 residential properties under management - we felt it necessary to have a more formal board structure of six directors,” said Mr Prior.
“We want to continue expanding, particularly in a market where lettings become a stronger alternative to selling in many instances.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence