Ensors extends sponsorship to Menta networking event in Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Regional accountancy firm Ensors is to take over as sponsor of Suffolk-based business support organisation Menta’s monthly Coffee Means Business networking event near Woodbridge.
The event is held on the last Tuesday of each month and has grown in popularity since switching to its current venue, the historic Seckford Hall hotel on the edge of Woodbridge.
John Matthews, a partner at Ensors, said the firm didn’t need convincing to get involved. “Ensors staff have been attending Coffee Means Business at Seckford Hall for some months and we know it’s one of the best networking events in east Suffolk,” he said.
“It’s informal and those who attend are very approachable and friendly so agreeing to sponsor was an easy decision.”
He added: “We already sponsor Coffee Means Business in Bury St Edmunds, and we know it’s a good way of meeting new people and building business relationships, especially if you’re just starting up or looking to grow.”
You may also want to watch:
Leanne Castle of Menta said: “We regularly have over 50 people attending the event across a wide range of businesses.
“It’s a great opportunity to speak to other business people in Suffolk and pick up contacts and work. With no membership fees to pay and just £2 payable on arrival Coffee Means Business is the affordable face of successful networking.”
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
Menta is a not-for-profit enterprise agency which helps small businesses grow through one-to-one business advice and subsidised training as well as networking.