Essex: Anglia Ruskin University to host Building Business Success regional growth conference
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS leaders, academics, politicians and entrepreneurs will be gathering at Anglia Ruskin University’s Lord Ashcroft International Business School in Chelmsford next month April to take part in a conference designed to boost the region’s economic performance.
The Building Business Success conference, on Wednesday, April 24, will give 200 delegates a chance to share insight, strategy and practical advice on how to achieve business growth.
Speakers at the event will include Michelle Mone, one of the UK’s most successful female entrepreneurs and founder of international lingerie brand Ultimo.
The award-winning “Bra Queen” and co-owner of MJM International has built her success on determination, self-belief and hard work. She was voted Britain’s most powerful woman in business by Glamour magazine and received an OBE in 2010 in recognition of her services to UK business.
Other speakers include Lord Parry Mitchell, Opposition Spokesperson for Business, Innovation and Skills in the House of Lords and the former chairman of Syscap plc.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the presentations there will be a “Business Answers Your Questions” panel debate, chaired by BBC Essex presenter Dave Monk.
Companies will also hear how working in partnership with Anglia Ruskin can help drive sustainable business performance. Delegates will meet businesses already benefiting from Anglia Ruskin’s expertise as well as learn about the Government funding available to support businesses.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam
Simon Daly, knowledge transfer manager at Anglia Ruskin, said: “Building Business Success is all about helping companies accelerate their growth and become more profitable in a sustainable way.
“It’s designed for businesses, by businesses, and is all about linking minds and markets. With our wealth of expertise, knowledge, skills and facilities, Anglia Ruskin is playing an important role in helping to develop both regional and national businesses.”
The Building Business Success conference on April 24 starts at 4pm. Places cost £10, with all profits going towards the Essex Air Ambulance.
To book a place or for further information, call Nicola Cefai on 0845 196 5057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .