Essex: Anglia Ruskin University to host Building Business Success regional growth conference
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS leaders, academics, politicians and entrepreneurs will be gathering at Anglia Ruskin University’s Lord Ashcroft International Business School in Chelmsford next month April to take part in a conference designed to boost the region’s economic performance.
The Building Business Success conference, on Wednesday, April 24, will give 200 delegates a chance to share insight, strategy and practical advice on how to achieve business growth.
Speakers at the event will include Michelle Mone, one of the UK’s most successful female entrepreneurs and founder of international lingerie brand Ultimo.
The award-winning “Bra Queen” and co-owner of MJM International has built her success on determination, self-belief and hard work. She was voted Britain’s most powerful woman in business by Glamour magazine and received an OBE in 2010 in recognition of her services to UK business.
Other speakers include Lord Parry Mitchell, Opposition Spokesperson for Business, Innovation and Skills in the House of Lords and the former chairman of Syscap plc.
Alongside the presentations there will be a “Business Answers Your Questions” panel debate, chaired by BBC Essex presenter Dave Monk.
Companies will also hear how working in partnership with Anglia Ruskin can help drive sustainable business performance. Delegates will meet businesses already benefiting from Anglia Ruskin’s expertise as well as learn about the Government funding available to support businesses.
- 1 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 5 14 players that Town could target for a creative spark
- 6 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 'He's an amazing guy... a legend' - United keeper de Gea's praise for new Town coach Grant
- 9 Former Town striker's front-to-back season could end in Wembley glory
- 10 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
Simon Daly, knowledge transfer manager at Anglia Ruskin, said: “Building Business Success is all about helping companies accelerate their growth and become more profitable in a sustainable way.
“It’s designed for businesses, by businesses, and is all about linking minds and markets. With our wealth of expertise, knowledge, skills and facilities, Anglia Ruskin is playing an important role in helping to develop both regional and national businesses.”
The Building Business Success conference on April 24 starts at 4pm. Places cost £10, with all profits going towards the Essex Air Ambulance.
To book a place or for further information, call Nicola Cefai on 0845 196 5057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .