Essex: Chambers partnership aims to tackle members’ HR concerns
- Credit: Archant
ESSEX Chambers of Commerce is launching a new partnership to help firms in the county meet the demands of human resources management.
Practical HR, which is based in Southend-on-Sea, and law firm Birkett Long, which has offices in Colchester, Chelmsford and Basildon, are supporting Essex Chambers in addressing one of the biggest areas concern and frustration for its members.
Essex Chambers chief executive Denise Rossiter said: “For employers of small to medium-sized businesses, staying on the right side of what seems to be ever-changing employment law, while protecting the interests of themselves and their staff is a complex issue at best.
“Our own knowledge and professional dealings with solicitors Birkett Long and Practical HR inspired us not only to invest in a bespoke Your HR Services website but also to forge a partnership with them. I am delighted to announce that we have created the Chambers HR-Force.”
She added: “Practical HR provides fantastic support, both for us and our members, and I could see that adding Birkett Long’s knowledge and expertise would bring even more depth to the offer.
You may also want to watch:
“Consequently, we can now give all Essex Chambers of Commerce members rock solid HR support with the additional benefit of qualified, legal assistance.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 9 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 10 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds