Exclusive cider deal for Adnams
SOUTHWOLD brewer Adnams has announced a new partnership securing exclusive distribution and sales rights of Hogan's Cider. Hogan's Draught Cider, 4.5% abv, is a premium cider made from 100% fresh pressed English cider apples.
SOUTHWOLD brewer Adnams has announced a new partnership securing exclusive distribution and sales rights of Hogan's Cider.
Hogan's Draught Cider, 4.5% abv, is a premium cider made from 100% fresh pressed English cider apples. It is produced in Worcestershire in the autumn, at the time of harvest, using apples from orchards throughout Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.
The business, which was formed in 2005, is owned and run by Allen Hogan who started out making cider as a hobby but soon realised there was significant demand for a very natural cider.
Rob Flanagan, sales director at Adnams, said: “Adnams is famous for brewing a wide range of excellent English beers. By working with selected third parties like Hogan's we can further enhance our portfolio of premium brands and in turn, strengthen our relationship with our customers.
“Adnams has a record of developing successful long-term partnerships with like-minded companies such as Bitburger and Meantime, recognising that this gives us access to premium products that we are not able to produce ourselves.
“Cider is enjoying a real resurgence and we're confident customers will love Hogan's simple, natural approach to cider making. Summer is also the perfect time to launch Hogan's in our pubs as customers are looking for long, refreshing drinks.”
- 1 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 2 15 strikers that Ipswich Town could turn to for goals this summer
- 3 Fire crews tackle blaze for several hours at Suffolk farm
- 4 5 miles of congestion on A14 after crash involving car and two lorries
- 5 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 6 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
- 7 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
- 8 Bent names Town stars among his best-ever team-mates
- 9 Former Suffolk poultry farm site could be converted into homes
- 10 'New-look' Aldi store set to reopen in Sudbury, creating additional jobs
Adnams experience in developing a cider brand comes from its relationship with Aspall Cyder, which will continue to feature in its range.
Allen Hogan said: “I feel very proud that our two companies are working together. Adnams is a brand that is trusted and recognised for pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a regional brewer. They have a strong base of high quality customers that are well suited to Hogan's Cider and this partnership enables us to extend our reach to those customers.”