Exclusive cider deal for Adnams
SOUTHWOLD brewer Adnams has announced a new partnership securing exclusive distribution and sales rights of Hogan's Cider. Hogan's Draught Cider, 4.5% abv, is a premium cider made from 100% fresh pressed English cider apples.
SOUTHWOLD brewer Adnams has announced a new partnership securing exclusive distribution and sales rights of Hogan's Cider.
Hogan's Draught Cider, 4.5% abv, is a premium cider made from 100% fresh pressed English cider apples. It is produced in Worcestershire in the autumn, at the time of harvest, using apples from orchards throughout Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.
The business, which was formed in 2005, is owned and run by Allen Hogan who started out making cider as a hobby but soon realised there was significant demand for a very natural cider.
Rob Flanagan, sales director at Adnams, said: “Adnams is famous for brewing a wide range of excellent English beers. By working with selected third parties like Hogan's we can further enhance our portfolio of premium brands and in turn, strengthen our relationship with our customers.
You may also want to watch:
“Adnams has a record of developing successful long-term partnerships with like-minded companies such as Bitburger and Meantime, recognising that this gives us access to premium products that we are not able to produce ourselves.
“Cider is enjoying a real resurgence and we're confident customers will love Hogan's simple, natural approach to cider making. Summer is also the perfect time to launch Hogan's in our pubs as customers are looking for long, refreshing drinks.”
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 RACE NIGHT LIVE! Brilliant Witches win at Lynn in season opener
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 9 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 10 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
Adnams experience in developing a cider brand comes from its relationship with Aspall Cyder, which will continue to feature in its range.
Allen Hogan said: “I feel very proud that our two companies are working together. Adnams is a brand that is trusted and recognised for pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a regional brewer. They have a strong base of high quality customers that are well suited to Hogan's Cider and this partnership enables us to extend our reach to those customers.”