Felixstowe PR firm Pier makes finals of PRCA Dare Award in media relations category for work with Spirit Yachts
- Credit: Michael Bowden
A Felixstowe PR firm has been shortlisted for a prestigious sector award.
Pier has made the finals of the PRCA Dare Award in its media relations category for its work with celebrated Ipswich-based yacht maker Spirit Yachts. The winner will be announced at an event in London on July 19.
Pier was recognised for its part in helping Spirit Yachts smash its sales target. Through a targeted PR campaign, it achieved multi-media coverage to reach a niche consumer market resulting in a rise in buyer enquiries and a 300% increase in sales.
Pier boss Kate Bowden Smith said: “This is another fantastic result for us.
“To be recognised as a finalist amongst some of the very best agencies in the UK is a real accolade.”
You may also want to watch:
The PRCA Dare awards are open to PR consultancies, in-house communications team, digital agencies, marketing teams and media owners across the UK. Pier was launched in 2008.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure