Property agent Fenn Wright to launch new Woodbridge branch
- Credit: Archant
Essex and Suffolk-based estate agents and chartered surveyors firm Fenn Wright is to open a new branch in Woodbridge, just a year after launching a Sudbury office.
The latest Fenn Wright office, set to open on April 19, will be located at Nunn’s Mill, Quayside, part of the new Whisstocks development.
Alan Williams, managing partner, said: “Fenn Wright is committed to expanding its footprint across Essex and Suffolk, and Woodbridge is a logical next step for the business. We’ve been based in Ipswich for over 250 years, and more recently, we have established a successful branch in Kesgrave too.
“We have confidence in our brand and our people. We believe we can replicate the success of our Ipswich and Kesgrave offices for those wishing to buy, sell or rent residential and commercial property in and around Woodbridge.”
“The outstanding success of our Sudbury branch since its opening in 2017 has re-enforced that confidence. Our presence across Essex and Suffolk puts us in a prime position to bring greater numbers of buyers to the Woodbridge market. In particular, the double ripple effect of people moving from London into Essex and then further out into Suffolk areas is something that we have successfully facilitated.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Our offering in Woodbridge will combine the best of modern agency practice, with unsurpassed local knowledge, and outstanding customer service. Clients are increasingly aware that simply putting a property on Rightmove is just not enough to clinch a sale.”
The Woodbridge branch will be headed by Fenn Wright partner Charlie Wright.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
The premises were let to Fenn Wright by Penn Commercial, acting on behalf of FW Properties and Investec Bank. Paul Keen of Penn Commercial said: “We wish Fenn Wright every success with their new venture.”