Final line-up for recruitment awards
THE finalists have been announced for this year's Suffolk Recruitment Awards.Aimed at raising the profile of the recruitment industry in Suffolk and recognising achievement within the industry, the Suffolk Recruitment Awards were open to any company that recruits in Suffolk, any recruitment agency with an office in Suffolk, or any advertising agency that places recruitment advertising in the county.
THE finalists have been announced for this year's Suffolk Recruitment Awards.
Aimed at raising the profile of the recruitment industry in Suffolk and recognising achievement within the industry, the Suffolk Recruitment Awards were open to any company that recruits in Suffolk, any recruitment agency with an office in Suffolk, or any advertising agency that places recruitment advertising in the county.
This year the awards are being staged in association with Axa, one of Suffolk's largest employers. The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), the professional association that represents the recruitment industry, is also supporting the awards for the second year. The finalists are:
Best Recruitment Advertising Campaign - Flare Recruitment and Hales Personnel Services; Most Innovative Approach To Recruitment - Flare Recruitment, Select Recruitment and Sanctuary Social Care; Best Induction Programme - Christie Care, Cooper Lomaz and Select Recruitment; Best HR Practice - Compass Point Recruitment, Ipswich Town Football Club and Select Recruitment; The Customer Service Award - Jark Recruitment, Select Recruitment and Tandem Personnel; The Extra Mile Award - Carla Thrower (Icon Consultants), Pat Durrant (Jobcentre Plus) and Angie Jobson (Seetec Business Technical Services); The Rising Star Award - Cat Bolton (Cooper Lomaz), Sharon Davis (Hales Personnel Services) and Simon Morris (Interactive IT Recruitment); Best Recruitment Consultant - Emma Painter (Cooper Lomaz), Mark Fletcher (Cooper Lomaz) and Sam Whitehouse (Jark Recruitment); The Special Recognition Award - Dave Mills (Flare Recruitment), Jackie Stoneman (Select Recruitment) and Stephen Sheldrake (Tandem Personnel); Ambassador For Suffolk - Flare Recruitment, Ipswich Town Football Club and Jark Recruitment; Recruitment Company of the Year - Find A Job, Select Recruitment and Tandem Personnel.
You may also want to watch:
The identity of the winners will remain a closely guarded secret until the gala presentation evening on October 13 at the Hotel Elizabeth Copdock.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away