Food festival dates
An annual showcase event featuring some of the region’s best food and drink produce takes place from March 2 to 4.
Tastes of Anglia’s 18th Feast East festival will take place at
Tastes of Anglia was delighted to work alongside Oakleigh Fairs for the 2011 show - they will be our partner for the 2012 show and we are working hard to make the event even better for 2012. The Olympics will take place in the Summer but FEAST EAST is the first event of the season. It’s our 18th food festival - with some big changes!
FEAST EAST 2012 takes place Friday to Sunday 2-4th March 2012 at Chilford Hall, Linton, in Cambridgeshire.
There is a TRADE ONLY morning will take place on the Friday where shop owners, retailers and buyers can meet the producers and try new products and also meet the staff of our local distribution business TOA Trading, that has served the region over 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
The public are welcome to attend Friday pm, all day Saturday and for 2012 - all day Sunday.
Last year we welcomed thousands of foodies who came to visit over 80 stands and witness cookery demos and masterclasses. Make sure you come for 2012!
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
Advance DISCOUNTED entry tickets are available from the Oakleigh website.
We will again run a BEST DRESSED STAND competition, so get there early to find your favourite stands. We’ll have lots of other surprises too so bookmark this page.