- Credit: Archant
Fox’s Marina & Boatyard in Ipswich has not attended the London Boat Show for a number of years, but revisited it this year, sharing a place on the Yacht Harbour Association stand.
Managing director Will Taylor-Jones said it had been a worthwhile exercise.
“I think it went well,” he said, adding that he felt the industry should back the event.
The reduced five-day format had worked particularly well, he felt.
“Saturday was really busy and positive for us,” he said. “I think everyone agreed it was positive and the reduced format was good.”
You may also want to watch:
He also met up with a Norwegian customer who was pleased with their work and wanted to put more work their way, and it was a chance to highlight the many facets to their business, including stainless steel fabrication and rigging, he said.
“We are not very good at shouting about that,” he said. “That business-to-business thing was very positive.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 6 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 7 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket