Framlingham/ Snape: Suffolk Coast Business Exhibition to relocate after successful second year
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
An exhibition established to showcase businesses from in and around the towns of Framlingham, Saxmundham, Leiston and Aldeburgh is spreading its wings after two successful years.
The Suffolk Coast Business Exhibition was first staged by the Heritage Coast Market Towns Initiative (HCMTI) a year ago, with a total of 43 exhibitors taking part.
This year’s show which took place today, with Framlingham College again the venue, was filled to capacity with a total of 60 organisations taking space.
And, with a number of potential exhibitors on a waiting list left disappointed, the organisers have decided to relocate to a larger venue next year.
Annette Mason-Gordon, project co-ordinator for the HCMTI, said the 2015 Suffolk Coast Business Exhibition would take place on March 25 at Snape Maltings, with the layout likely to provide space for around 80 trade stands.
You may also want to watch:
Sponsors of this year’s exhibition included Suffolk Coastal council, Ensors Chartered Accountants, the East Anglian Daily Times, Gotelee Solicitors, Suffolk Chamber of Commerce and Leiston Press.
A prgramme of 30-minute workshops was also held alongside the exhibition, covering issues including time management, tax-efficient remuneration planning and corporate structures and exit strategies.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 9 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results