Danish award for Ipswich businessman
- Credit: CruiseCopenhagen
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ Martin Lister has won CruiseCopenhagen’s Ambassador Award 2018, for his work in promoting Denmark as a cruise destination and for creating itineraries that exclusively visit Danish ports.
The CruiseCopenhagen Ambassador Award is given annually to a personality within the cruise industry, and is chosen by a panel of Danish destination partners.
Martin Lister, head of Itinerary Planning and Destination Experience at Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said: “I am very honoured to have been chosen as the winner of this year’s prestigious CruiseCopenhagen Ambassador Award. It is also great that the Danish destinations recognise Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ innovation with itineraries. We work very hard to identify opportunities to give new cruising experiences to our regular and new guests.”
“Our dedicated Denmark itinerary has been one of the most enjoyable cruises to plan. We have developed it into a ‘Welcome to Denmark’ cruise, recognising the many accolades that Denmark and its destinations have been awarded for their happy, friendly and welcoming nature.
“Our Danish port and destination partners are great to work with and have introduced fantastic quayside facilities, festivities and activities to make our guests feel welcome and immerse them into the community.
You may also want to watch:
“Our guests have really enjoyed this during the cruises that we have operated so far and this has been reflected in the satisfaction ratings and reviews that we have received, which have been encouragingly positive.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water