Ipswich-based Clare launches her construction consultancy
- Credit: Darius Laws
Ipswich-based Clare Friel has launched her own business, Friel Consulting, in construction.
Having built experience in the construction industry, the 33-year-old decided to branch out on her own.
Ms Friel said: “After seven years working in the construction industry, within recruitment and business development, I identified a gap in the market, for companies who require business development services but may not warrant someone within this role on a full-time basis.
“Friel Consulting is a specialist firm of business development and advisory specialists in the construction industry.
“Our work helps our clients to improve their business performance from business development strategies through to supply chain strategies and improving work flows.
You may also want to watch:
“It is really going well. I started in mid-July and it has been really good.
“I am really excited about it. The construction industry is growing in Suffolk so there is a real need for these services.”
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
Ms Friel is also planning to launch a networking event for the property industry in Suffolk, with the first taking place on Friday September 28, in Ipswich.