Future 50: Chatsbrook moves into contract-hire market
- Credit: Chatsbrook
Future 50 member Chatsbrook Finance is launching a new sister company, Chatsbrook Vehicle Leasing, which goes live today.
Working with manufacturers, large motor groups like Inchcape and Chatsbrook’s established finance partners, CVL promises to be an easy-to-use online service offering a huge range of vehicles backed up by solid, sensible contract-leasing arrangements, put together by the team of Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF) accredited account managers.
Chatsbrook Finance has always been about providing agreements for vehicle purchases – particularly for prestige, classic and sports cars. The company was launched in 2017 to cater to find better deals for automotive customers, before expanding to provide finance for asset purchases in a wide-range of sectors, from agriculture to commercial transport.
Having spotted an increasing demand for fairer finance in the contract-hire market, Chatsbrook developed the new venture. Director Adrian Brooks explains: “CVL is all about delivering a simplified and personal approach to contract hire.”
CVL will cater to both private and business customers. They can browse a huge range of available vehicles online, with CVL able to arrange not only the finance but also gap insurance and even part-exchange. “It enables an end-to-end journey to contract hire on vans and cars,” Mr Brooks says.
As with all of Chatsbrook’s services, customers will have a single point of contact to keep things personal. As a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association, CVL is committed to providing the highest standard of service.
Adding the new venture is just a part of Chatsbrook’s growth story in 2021. The business has moved to larger offices within Ketteringham Hall, once the home of Lotus, and has grown headcount by 25pc. “It's bold to be expanding in the current climate, but Chatsbrook Vehicle Leasing is built on the same ethical foundations as Chatsbrook Finance and ensures clients don’t have to settle for an impersonal service when looking for contract-hire deals,” concludes Mr Brooks.
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 5 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 6 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 8 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 9 'Hard work starts now' as East Anglian Freeport gets green light
- 10 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town