Future 50: Studious to launch net-zero leadership course
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
If your organisation is serious about doing its bit to battle climate change, you may want to sign up to a new course from Studious Digital Education.
“It's more than just a one-day workshop. This is spread over two years,” explains Dr Ivan Mitchell, one of the founders of Studious. “It's in-depth learning across business and management and leadership, with a theme of net-zero running through it.”
Studious already has a portfolio of courses, covering everything from wellbeing and change management for business to employability and transitioning to university for students. These are delivered online and through its innovative Ryze app for mobiles and tablets.
The new net-zero course is different in that it will also include elements of live online teaching and in-person sessions. "We're trying to offer the best platform, with academically rich content but matching that with leading specialists and experts from the practitioner field, also offering a personalised coaching element,” Dr Mitchell explains.
For this project, Studious has partnered with Estu, which creates large-scale bespoke learning and development programmes in the public and private sector. Founded by industry experts, it is driven by creating impact, with all Estu programmes and partnerships focused on delivering business results and personal growth.
Estu Chief Exec Simon Littlewood commented “We have a strong alignment to the values of the Studious team. This partnership for our Net Zero programme means thousands of people will be able to use the best education platform to build their skills and careers while addressing the biggest issue facing all of us.”
“This course will cover everything from leadership and change to marketing and technology and innovation, as well as financing investment and risk, all with the net-zero theme,” says Dr Mitchell.
“We can tailor the programme to an organisation’s requirements to an extent," he adds. “It can take from 18 months upto two years - it's flexible to make sure it fits for the people working in corporations both for the learners and the organisations.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
“We’re still finalising the details, but the course will lead to a professionally accredited qualification,” he concludes.
For further information, see www.studious.org.uk