ACCOUNTANCY firm KPSK has appointed Gabby Hammond as a director of KPSK Tax and Account Ltd.Ms Hammond, a qualified AAT and ACCA member, has been with the Bury St Edmunds-based firm since 2004 and will join Jason Ford and Paul Raven on the board.
ACCOUNTANCY firm KPSK has appointed Gabby Hammond as a director of KPSK Tax and Account Ltd.
Ms Hammond, a qualified AAT and ACCA member, has been with the Bury St Edmunds-based firm since 2004 and will join Jason Ford and Paul Raven on the board.
“Gabby brings a wealth of professional experience, as well as a strong practice background and passion for business,” said Mr Ford, director of accounts at KPSK.
“In every previous role, she has demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and promises to be an outstanding director of the practice.”
The mother-of-two began her accountancy career with Grant Thornton in its audit and general practice department, progressing from trainee to senior auditor.
Following a spell in industry as finance manager at P&O, she joined Price Bailey, first as assistant manager, then manager, specialising in general practice focusing on firms operating below the audit threshold. More recently, she was promoted to a director for the KPSK St Neots branch.
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 6 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 'Rare' home of former socialite and artist goes up for sale for £1.5m
She said she was “delighted” and “honoured” at her appointment to the board