GARY Digby has joined Italian restaurant chain Tutti Tuscan Grille as operations manager.The chain was started by Rob and his wife Jules Reeley in 2003 at Braintree Freeport and has grown to include four restaurants.
GARY Digby has joined Italian restaurant chain Tutti Tuscan Grille as operations manager.
The chain was started by Rob and his wife Jules Reeley in 2003 at Braintree Freeport and has grown to include four restaurants. It is now set to expand by 60% over the next 12 months.
Mr Digby, 32, will focus on implementing new management systems, and will oversee training duties for senior staff as well as monitoring financial, health, safety and hygiene matters and customer service.
He has more than 10 years' experience in the industry and has worked throughout the UK for a number of major food outlets.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Digby said he was looking forward to helping the chain meet its ambitious expansion plans.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears