BARCLAYS bank has appointed Gayle Robertson as its new branch manager at Bungay.Ms Robertson, 37, who lives in Lowestoft, will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch and management of five staff.
BARCLAYS bank has appointed Gayle Robertson as its new branch manager at Bungay.
Ms Robertson, 37, who lives in Lowestoft, will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch and management of five staff.
She has been with the company for 21 years and was previously a counter manager at Lowestoft branch.
“Bungay branch already has a good record for customer service and I will be working with my staff to build on this,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers will find me approachable and keen to provide a first class service. I can usually be found in the banking hall and look forward to meeting as many customers as I can.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car