Ipswich-based agency is up for six awards
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based PR firm Genesis PR has been shortlisted in six categories at the CIPR PRide Awards including Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy.
The awards recognise exceptional work in public relations across the Anglia, Thames and Chiltern region and is fiercely contested each year.
The shortlist reflects Genesis’ diverse range of skills and integrated approach to PR and digital marketing with nominations for Corporate and Business Communications Campaign, Not-For-Profit Campaign, Integrated Campaign and Regional Campaign of the Year, while Genesis account manager Annabelle Rennie is a finalist in the Outstanding Young Communicator category.
Annabelle Rennie, who joined Genesis in 2013, has been recognised for her work in business to business campaigns, social media and the prestigious Social Worker of the Year awards which she manages.
The winners will be revealed at an awards ceremony on Thursday 15 November at The Guildhall, Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Penny Arbuthnot, director, Genesis, said: “I am delighted we have been shortlisted across such a wide range of categories. This reflects the breadth of expertise we offer and the strong results our fully integrated campaigns deliver for clients.
“We are also proud to see our account manager Annabelle has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Young Communicator award. Over the past five years since joining Genesis as a graduate, Annabelle has developed as a confident, talented and dedicated PR professional who would make a very worthy winner.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket