A BUSINESSMAN has joined the commercial law team at Colchester-based legal firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP.Glenn Carter ran his own highly successful office equipment business for 20 years before deciding to retrain as a paralegal.
A BUSINESSMAN has joined the commercial law team at Colchester-based legal firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP.
Glenn Carter ran his own highly successful office equipment business for 20 years before deciding to retrain as a paralegal.
He is working on a number of commercial cases and is responsible for business development for the conveyancing teams, and, in particular, establishing the firm's Home Information Pack scheme.
“I have always been interested in law and having run my own business for many years I have a good insight into issues which can arise and the importance of good legal advice,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly delighted to have joined Fisher Jones Greenwood, having had first-hand experience of its excellent work. The firm acted for me when I owned my business and I really believe it is one of the best around. It is also a great organisation to work for.”
Before joining the firm, he worked for other law firms, gaining a wide range of experience. He also retains an interest in property development.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo