PLEATED blinds company Sampsons has a new managing director.Graham Reading succeeds Andrew Chalk, who has worked for the Stowmarket company for the past 10 years and has left to form his own marketing consultancy.
PLEATED blinds company Sampsons has a new managing director.
Graham Reading succeeds Andrew Chalk, who has worked for the Stowmarket company for the past 10 years and has left to form his own marketing consultancy.
Mr Reading, who has held senior management positions with several international companies and has acted as a management and business consultant to other organisations, has recently relocated to Suffolk from Surrey.
The firm is best known for pioneering the concept of pleated blinds in 1952, but also has a division concentrating on the supply of high performance architectural ironmongery for use in timber windows and doors.
You may also want to watch:
“It is sad to lose Andrew but we are fortunate to appoint Graham and welcome him on board,” said Sampsons chairman John Mosesson.
“We are in an exciting phase of the company's development, and Graham will contribute and steer our success as Andrew has done. We are grateful for the sterling service Andrew has given and he leaves with our best wishes.”
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich