REVEALED: the top 100 companies in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Now in its 17th year, Suffolk Limited is one of the key events in the region’s business calender.
The study, by Grant Thornton and Birketts, provides a yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance and Suffolk-based businesses can benchmark themselves against their peers.
Although total turnover in the top 100 has increased, the turnover threshold for companies to be included in Suffolk Limited 2018 has decreased from £15.6m last year to £14.9m this year.
There were 12 leavers and joiners in Suffolk Limited this year, leaving 88 ‘continuing’ companies featuring across both years.
Please note - George Baker Group Ltd, which is actually number 84, the description in the chart says ‘31.01.18 accounts indicated no longer trading’ - this is not the case.
You may also want to watch:
The Source underneath the table says St Edmundsbury Borough Council but it should be FAME
- 1 Suffolk Instagram star spreads body positivity for 'mid-size' girls through fashion
- 2 Former bakery goes up for sale after restaurant plans fall through
- 3 Suffolk events going ahead this summer which you can enjoy
- 4 A140 closed this weekend to connect road to new roundabout
- 5 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 6 Hair salon and cocktail bar opening new Suffolk site as demand 'goes bananas'
- 7 Murder probe launched after woman found dead at Ipswich flat
- 8 Covid patient admissions drop at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 9 'I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the fans' - Lambert on Celtic vacancy
- 10 '£3 for a walk' - Dog owner upset at new charge for Alton Water car parks