REVEALED: the top 100 companies in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Now in its 17th year, Suffolk Limited is one of the key events in the region’s business calender.
The study, by Grant Thornton and Birketts, provides a yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance and Suffolk-based businesses can benchmark themselves against their peers.
Although total turnover in the top 100 has increased, the turnover threshold for companies to be included in Suffolk Limited 2018 has decreased from £15.6m last year to £14.9m this year.
There were 12 leavers and joiners in Suffolk Limited this year, leaving 88 ‘continuing’ companies featuring across both years.
Please note - George Baker Group Ltd, which is actually number 84, the description in the chart says ‘31.01.18 accounts indicated no longer trading’ - this is not the case.
You may also want to watch:
The Source underneath the table says St Edmundsbury Borough Council but it should be FAME
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 3 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 4 Ipswich closing in on Thomas signing, as club await Harrop medical results
- 5 Suffolk coronavirus vaccine concerns – your questions answered
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
- 8 Where Ipswich Town are at with ins and outs during the January transfer window
- 9 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 10 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk