REVEALED: the top 100 companies in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Now in its 17th year, Suffolk Limited is one of the key events in the region’s business calender.
The study, by Grant Thornton and Birketts, provides a yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance and Suffolk-based businesses can benchmark themselves against their peers.
Although total turnover in the top 100 has increased, the turnover threshold for companies to be included in Suffolk Limited 2018 has decreased from £15.6m last year to £14.9m this year.
There were 12 leavers and joiners in Suffolk Limited this year, leaving 88 ‘continuing’ companies featuring across both years.
Please note - George Baker Group Ltd, which is actually number 84, the description in the chart says ‘31.01.18 accounts indicated no longer trading’ - this is not the case.
You may also want to watch:
The Source underneath the table says St Edmundsbury Borough Council but it should be FAME
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward
- 10 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?