More jobs on the way at Great Blakenham-based telecoms provider Chicane Voice & Data
- Credit: Archant
Fast-growing phone and data services company Chicane Voice & Data, based near Ipswich, has doubled its office space to make room for further expansion.
Chicane Voice & Data, which has grown its sales by 25% in the past year and currently has a workforce of 10, has taken additional space on the Orion Business Park at Great Blakenham.
Ed Watts, sales director, said: “We have experienced exceptional growth since we were founded and we continue to grow.
“We plan to recruit a further three members of staff in the next 12 months. The communications industry is fast paced and whilst we remain ahead of the game in innovation and expertise, I’d say our biggest strength is customer service.
“One of the things that our customers value the most is the ability to talk to a real person. We develop and maintain a strong working relationship with each of our clients.”
Chicane Voice & Data was launched by managing director Robert Kemp following the sale in 2011 of regional communications company KeConnect, where he was also MD, to Timico.
Mr Kemp said: “As a team we have more than 25 years of experience in providing business connectivity and communications solutions.
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 4 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 5 Town take up option on Tyreece Simpson... plus two other youngsters update
- 6 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 7 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 8 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 9 River turns white after limestone powder spillage
- 10 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
“Our experience allows us to build successful solutions tailored to individual business needs. We are big enough to answer the demands of our customers and adapt with the industry, but small enough to care.”
Chicane Voice & Data specialises in small to medium-sized businesses with an average of 11 phone lines. It offers a range of communication solutions, from broadband to leased circuits and traditional phone lines to VoIP systems. supported by an in-house built hosted platform which allows customers a greater management of their systems.