Great Dunmow: Results Consortium honoured at House of Commons
- Credit: Archant
A training firm has scooped a prestigious award at a ceremony held at the House of Commons.
Paul Caffery and Graham Cripps, founders of Results Consortium Limited, based in Great Dunmow, picked up the Enterprise Learning Provider category at the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative and the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs ‘Celebrating Enterprise’ lunch. Mr Caffery said: “We are absolutely delighted that all our hard work over the years has been recognised by this accolade. For more than 15 years we have been working with the private and public sectors, helping them to improve their performance and efficiency.”
“This award, along with the great support that we have had from our clients and partners, is confirmation that our core philosophy – enhancing potential, improving performance and optimising output - delivers results that meet the needs of today’s businesses. It is an honour to be recognised in this way.”
Judges were impressed with the quality of the firm’s training in a wide range of business-related topics and its effectiveness in improving small firms’ operational performance, including business planning, leadership and management, workplace organisation and employability skills.
“It is an honour to be recognised in this way,” Mr Caffery said.
You may also want to watch:
“More than ever businesses need to embrace training in order to improve their offering, streamline their organisation and, ultimately, to achieve the best returns on their investments. It is good to know that our flexibility, our knowledge of sectors and markets, our training expertise and our affordability have helped give businesses the winning edge needed to compete effectively in the modern world.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street