Guildhall Dental in Bury St Edmunds acquired by Gensmile
- Credit: Archant
A long-established dental practice in west Suffolk has been sold for an undisclosed sum to multiple operator Gensmile.
John Hare, Bryan Colborn and Paul Carr, the former partners in Guildhall Dental, will all remain with the practice under its new ownership “for the foreseeable future”.
John Hare said: “The sale of the practice after so many years was a big decision for us but we’re delighted to continue caring for our patients for many years to come.
“Gensmile’s ethics and culture suit the practice perfectly and we’re very happy that we chose to sell to them at this time.”
Simon Turton, managing director at Gensmile, said: “We are proud to have acquired such a high quality practice as Guildhall Dental which complements our group perfectly and to have formed long term partnerships with these excellent dentists.
You may also want to watch:
“We are investing to support them through marketing and ensuring they have the right environment to provide high quality patient care.”
The sale of Guildhall Dental was brokered through specialist business property adviser Christie & Co and was completed in just two months from terms being agreed.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
Simon Hughes, managing director – medical at Christie & Co, said: “This sale demonstrates the high level of demand in the market for quality private dental practices.
“We were able to introduce a number of credible parties to the partners who carefully selected Gensmile as their preferred buyer to suit the practice, patients and staff. We’re delighted that the transaction completed so soon after it was agreed.”