Haven Gateway Partnership conference to focus on growth and funding for Tendring businesses
Businesses across the Tendring district are being urged not to miss out on an opportunity to hear how they may be able to boost their growth.
The Haven Gateway Partnership is hosting a half-day conference at the Essex Business School, part of the University of Essex, on Wednesday, March 29, from 8.45am to 1.30pm.
It is being held in collaboration with the BEST Growth Hub and will include a workshop led by Prof Nigel Pye, from the Essex Business School, exploring business views on funding and what they feel would be most valuable to their company.
This is intended to help shape future funding calls and will be submitted as part of a response to the Government’s Industrial Strategy Green Paper.
Tendring District Council’s regeneration team will also be hosting a stand at the exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
Giles Watling, Tendring council’s cabinet member for planning and regeneration, said the event represented a chance for local businesses to find out more about what help and support is available.
“At the event, you will hear from a range of funding sources including European and lottery funders that are available for your business,” he said.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
“You will also have the opportunity to pre-book face to face appointments with funders and explore your opportunities to grow and develop.”
Tickets for the event cost £20 plus VAT, including parking, refreshments and a networking lunch, sponsored by the LoCASE project.
Places are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. To register, visit www.eventbrite.com/e/financing-your-business-growth-tickets-32584674639.