Haverhhill: Paul Donno of 1 Accounts Online named by Sage as Online Provider of the Year
- Credit: Archant
The award recognises his success in promoting Sage One, a cloud based accounting package designed for sole traders, start ups, small firms and limited companies.
Mr Donno, who has worked closely with Sage since 1993, launched 1 Accounts Online only in January.
A new website to reflect the services on offer from 1 Accounts Online was also launched recently, with the company’s branding and the website itself created by local creative agency The Design Office.
Mr Donno said: “It has been a fantastic first quarter. I am very happy with the new website; as an online business it is vital that we are represented properly online and that people can easily access information and pricing for our services.
“Following my instincts and belief in the future of online accounting by setting up a new business was a big step and being recognised with the Sage award helps to validate my decision.
“The icing on the cake came last week when I was asked by Sage to work on a series of co-branded webinars for their Small Business Division. I have always been keen to support businesses with advice and information and being invited by Sage to create webinars to do just that is simply brilliant.”
Nick Goode, global commercial director for Sage One, said: “We are delighted to present Paul Donno with this award. It acknowledges his achievement with Sage One and his commitment to championing online accounting. Paul really understands the benefits that using technology and working in the cloud offers the small business owner.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
- 10 MP 'looking into' frustrating and disruptive A12 roadworks
“He has worked with us to educate other accountants across Europe. Speaking to his peers at seminars in Dublin, Madrid and Barcelona Paul has used the experiences of his clients to demonstrate the positive impact that working in the cloud can have on a business.
“Accessing and sharing data becomes so much easier and decision making can be improved because of the timeliness and quality of the information available.”