Ingleton Wood golf day raises over £4,000 in aid of St Helena Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers were in full swing for a charity golf day that raised vital funds for those living with a progressive illness.
The annual event was organised by local property and construction consultancy Ingleton Wood in aid of St Helena Hospice in Colchester.
A total of 27 teams from local businesses teed up at Hintlesham Golf Club near Ipswich – raising £4,214.73
The day ended with a display of skills by trick shot specialist and professional at Hintlesham Golf Club Kevin Carpenter. There was also a dinner and raffle.
David Cresswell, partner at Ingleton Wood and a St Helena Hospice trustee, said: “St Helena Hospice provides vital support for people and their families when they need it most. It is an incredibly worthwhile cause and we are only too happy to do what we can to help.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank everyone who volunteered their time to help organise the event and make it such a success.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive