Institute of Directors policy chief James Sproule to tackle key issues at Suffolk IoD event
- Credit: Archant
A senior figure within the Institute of Directors is to speak at a Suffolk IoD breakfast in Ipswich next week.
James Sproule, the IoD’s chief economist and director of policy, will discuss a range of issues facing the UK economy and the nation’s businesses.
Graham Kill, chairman of Suffolk IoD, said: “This event is well-timed and follows on from a rather turbulent March which kicked off with the Chancellor’s Budget statement, then saw a reigniting of the Scottish independence debate, before ending with the triggering of Article 50.
“As well as talking about the Budget and its impact on the UK economy, James will also share his views on President Trump and the impending elections in mainland Europe.”
He added: “In the last few years, James’ economic breakfast has been a really popular event, with him sharing his views on complex subjects with sharpness and clarity.”
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place at the University of Suffolk, Ipswich, on Thursday, April 20, starting at 8am, and is open to members and non-members of the IoD.
For further details and to purchase tickets, email Caroline Kearney on email@example.com.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown