Invesco and Jupiter fund managers speak at Kingsfleet Wealth investment forum at Wherstead Park
- Credit: Archant
More than 40 guests attended an investment forum held by Claydon-based Kingsfleet Wealth at The Mansion at Wherstead Park.
Colin Low, managing director of Kingsfleet, and colleague Steve Doe were joined by guest speakers Jon Botham, product director with Invesco Perpetual Global Equity, and Steve Davis, manager of the Jupiter UK Growth Fund.
The two fund managers spoke about global and UK markets, with Mr Low opening the seminar and introducing the guests and Mr Doe closing the event with an overview of how the company’s financial planning works.
Guests attending the event included clients of Kingsfleet, potential clients, solicitors and accountants.
Mr Low said: “Seminars like this give our clients a feel for the sort of work that we do week in, week out for them.
You may also want to watch:
“It gives them an insight into the kind of research we carry out and demonstrates the additional relationships we have with the Uk’s leading investment managers.”
Mr Doe added: “We regularly put on seminars for our clients and also professional contacts to keep them up to date with relevant issues.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears