IPRS Group raises £2,226 for charity at 20th anniversary celebration
- Credit: Archant
Company celebration is a boost for charities
IPRS Group celebrated their 20th Anniversary in style while raising over £2000 by organising a charity auction.
IPRS is a clinical company which operates UK wide in the paramedic, physiotherapy, rehab and functional testing sectors, and is based in Little Blakenham with over 150 staff.
On the evening of Friday June 12 at Wherstead Park mansion, Ipswich, IPRS Group hosted a special staff party to celebrate their 20th Anniversary. All staff were invited from nationwide locations to join together in a fantastic evening of dinner, dancing and of course a charity auction. It was a black tie do with everyone donning their best attire.
Raised funds were split equally between IPRS Group’s local and national chosen charities for 2015; CLIC Sargent and Suffolk Family Carers.
Martyn Jackson the IPRS Group CEO, said: “we are proud to be a Suffolk based business celebrating our 20th anniversary and we are pleased to be supporting the local community and it was fantastic we could use such a milestone in our development to raise money for two fantastic charities”.
Daisy Turner, Fundraising Manager at CLIC Sargent, said: “We are thrilled that IPRS Group are choosing to support CLIC Sargent’s vital work with children and young people with cancer as part of their 20th year in business.”
- 1 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Man identified after dog walker threatened in Sudbury
- 4 Andy Warren: Why keeping Sam Morsy is vital for Ipswich Town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 7 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 8 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 9 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 10 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
Kirsten Alderson, Acting Chief Executive Officer at Suffolk Family Carers, added: “We are delighted to be one of IPRS’s charities of the year. The money they have already raised for us will go a long way to supporting family carers. We are very grateful”
The charity auction was held after speeches and dinner – with some fantastic items from a signed football shirt to local beauty treatment vouchers…some of IPRS Group’s staff, suppliers, and other local and nationwide businesses kindly donated items for the auction…with the top item being donated by IPRS Group themselves. IPRS staff were very generous in their bidding and raised fantastic funds to make a real difference to children with cancer, and their families. IPRS Group would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all of the kind donates!
In 2014, CLIC Sargent cared for 70 young cancer patients and their families from Suffolk which is why IPRS Group’s fundraising is so important.
A Family Carer is someone of any age whose life is restricted because they are looking after another person, unpaid, who cannot manage without help because of illness, age related frailty, mental health need, substance misuse or disability.
To find out more about IPRS Group, or their chosen charities for 2015, visit their websites:
IPRS Group: iprsgroup.com
CLIC Sargent: clicsargent.org.uk
Suffolk Family Carers: suffolkfamilycarers.org