Ipswich: Active Web Solutions rebrands as two10degrees
- Credit: Archant
SUFFOLK software firm Active Web Solutions (AWS) has been renamed as two10degrees, an identity it has already been using as a trading style.
The company, based in Bramford Road, Ipswich, was formed in 2000 to specialise in software development for intranets and websites.
Its business focus has evolved over the past decade, however, with two10degrees now being one of Microsoft’s key partners for its cloud computing platform Windows Azure.
The company’s Global Alerting Platform (GAP) is also growing from strength to strength, focusing on lone worker protection, track and trace applications and the machine to machine market.
Every day thousands of people rely on GAP for global communication and safety management.
The team still enjoys getting stuck in and developing bespoke software applications for their fabulous customer base.
“Two10degrees has been a trading style of Active Web Solutions for almost two years now,” said marketing manager Lucy Finlayson. “We love the brand and it works for our customers and partners, so thought we’d capitalise on the success of this by rolling it out across the company.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 3 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 4 Three Suffolk beaches named among 'most beautiful' in UK by Sunday Times
- 5 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk museum to host military vehicle display
- 9 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 10 Mike Bacon on the Blues: Quality over quantity, please
“There will be no change to our team and we’ll still be offering the same great service, just with a new name.“