Ipswich: Active Web Solutions rebrands as two10degrees
- Credit: Archant
SUFFOLK software firm Active Web Solutions (AWS) has been renamed as two10degrees, an identity it has already been using as a trading style.
The company, based in Bramford Road, Ipswich, was formed in 2000 to specialise in software development for intranets and websites.
Its business focus has evolved over the past decade, however, with two10degrees now being one of Microsoft’s key partners for its cloud computing platform Windows Azure.
The company’s Global Alerting Platform (GAP) is also growing from strength to strength, focusing on lone worker protection, track and trace applications and the machine to machine market.
Every day thousands of people rely on GAP for global communication and safety management.
You may also want to watch:
The team still enjoys getting stuck in and developing bespoke software applications for their fabulous customer base.
“Two10degrees has been a trading style of Active Web Solutions for almost two years now,” said marketing manager Lucy Finlayson. “We love the brand and it works for our customers and partners, so thought we’d capitalise on the success of this by rolling it out across the company.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
“There will be no change to our team and we’ll still be offering the same great service, just with a new name.“