Ipswich: Awards double for claims management company CAA
- Credit: Archant
Claims management company CAA is celebrating after winning two national awards in as many months.
CAA, based at Felaw Maltings in Ipswich, won the Claims Management Company Repairers Choice award at the annual Auto Body Professionals convention and was also named Work Provider of the Year at the Bodyshop Magazine Awards.
CAA, which recently celebrated its ninth birthday, has grown from just four people to a team of more than 120, providing claims solution for insurers and fleets.
The Auto Body Professionals Repairers Choice Award is based on votes cast by vehicle body shops up and down the country who have rated their work suppliers.
The Bodyshop Magazine Work Provider of the Year award
recognises a work provider that develops and maintains true commercial relationships with its network repairers, CAA judged to have excelled on its partnership approach and communication among other criteria.
David Quance, director of CAA, said: “We are thrilled to be recognised on a national stage for our work in the industry.
- 1 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 2 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 3 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk cinema to allow dog owners to bring their pets to watch films
- 5 Suspected wanted man chased through Suffolk village
- 6 Former Town striker Chopra out of retirement to join non-league club
- 7 'Abandoned' cottage and studio up for sale after huge renovation
- 8 The Range secures huge logistics hub at new A14 business park
- 9 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 10 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
“Both awards mean a great deal to us, for different reasons. Being recognised by our industry though is hugely rewarding, and the criteria for the Bodyshop Magazine Awards was incredibly rigorous so we are delighted that the team’s hard work and commitment has been recognised.”