Ipswich: Awards double for claims management company CAA
- Credit: Archant
Claims management company CAA is celebrating after winning two national awards in as many months.
CAA, based at Felaw Maltings in Ipswich, won the Claims Management Company Repairers Choice award at the annual Auto Body Professionals convention and was also named Work Provider of the Year at the Bodyshop Magazine Awards.
CAA, which recently celebrated its ninth birthday, has grown from just four people to a team of more than 120, providing claims solution for insurers and fleets.
The Auto Body Professionals Repairers Choice Award is based on votes cast by vehicle body shops up and down the country who have rated their work suppliers.
The Bodyshop Magazine Work Provider of the Year award
You may also want to watch:
recognises a work provider that develops and maintains true commercial relationships with its network repairers, CAA judged to have excelled on its partnership approach and communication among other criteria.
David Quance, director of CAA, said: “We are thrilled to be recognised on a national stage for our work in the industry.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
“Both awards mean a great deal to us, for different reasons. Being recognised by our industry though is hugely rewarding, and the criteria for the Bodyshop Magazine Awards was incredibly rigorous so we are delighted that the team’s hard work and commitment has been recognised.”