Ipswich-based digital agency Crafted wins double commission from law firm Birketts
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk digital marketing agency Crafted has been appointed by regional law firm Birketts LLP to manage two significant projects.
Crafted, which is based at St Vincent House in Cutler Street, Ipswich, is to rebuild Birketts’ corporate website and will also support the firm in a strategic brand realignment.
Tom Gillman, commercial director at Crafted, said: “Being appointed to create digital identity for an award-winning, top 100 law brand is exciting. Working for a company who’s built that success from a regional base is even better.
“A new website build is something we always feel extremely proud to be involved in,” he added.
Crafted, which also has an office in London, is a Gold Partner of online software company Kentico and a member of the 2015 cohort of the Future50 growth programme for firms in Suffolk and Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Birketts is one of the top regional law firms in the UK, providing legal advice for businesses and individuals from offices in Ipswich, Chelmsford, Cambridge and Norwich.
It currently operates from offices in Museum Street, Ipswich, but is due to relocate to new-build premises in Princes Street, on the site for the recently-demolished Riley’s snooker hall.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
Matthew Rowe, PR and communications manager at Birketts, said: “Crafted are Kentico Gold Partners, have an impressive client roster and understood our requirements quickly.
“They have a great reputation for delivering first-class sites and I am very confident that our new website will be a significant improvement.”