Ipswich-based Fleximize becomes latest patron of enterprise agency Menta
- Credit: Archant
Business loans company Fleximize has become the latest business in the county to sign up as a patron of Suffolk enterprise agency Menta.
Ipswich-based Fleximize joints other Menta patrons including Atkins Thomson Solicitors, Ensors Chartered Accountants, Hugh J Boswell Insurance Brokers and document storage specialist Box-it East.
Menta, which has been established for 34 years, supports start-ups, sole traders and growth-stage businesses with business skills training, networking events, advice and other business-related services and resources.
Fleximize, which launched in January 2014, offers companies an alternative to bank funding and to date has lent more than £60m to businesses across the UK.
Managing director Peter Tuvey said: “I’ve always been a huge supporter of Menta and the fantastic work that it does for businesses in the region. We look forward to lending some additional support to the organisation as a patron.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “Fleximize are professional, innovative and committed to providing a high standard of customer care and it’s great that Menta are working with the team.
“At MENTA we’re committed to ensuring Suffolk businesses continue to grow, employ and upskill local people, and that the eastern region continues to prosper.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 'Things might have been very different'... outgoing skipper Chambers reflects on that play-off season