Ipswich-based Fleximize becomes latest patron of enterprise agency Menta
- Credit: Archant
Business loans company Fleximize has become the latest business in the county to sign up as a patron of Suffolk enterprise agency Menta.
Ipswich-based Fleximize joints other Menta patrons including Atkins Thomson Solicitors, Ensors Chartered Accountants, Hugh J Boswell Insurance Brokers and document storage specialist Box-it East.
Menta, which has been established for 34 years, supports start-ups, sole traders and growth-stage businesses with business skills training, networking events, advice and other business-related services and resources.
Fleximize, which launched in January 2014, offers companies an alternative to bank funding and to date has lent more than £60m to businesses across the UK.
Managing director Peter Tuvey said: “I’ve always been a huge supporter of Menta and the fantastic work that it does for businesses in the region. We look forward to lending some additional support to the organisation as a patron.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “Fleximize are professional, innovative and committed to providing a high standard of customer care and it’s great that Menta are working with the team.
“At MENTA we’re committed to ensuring Suffolk businesses continue to grow, employ and upskill local people, and that the eastern region continues to prosper.”
- 1 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 6 Man drove 128 miles for fish and chips in lockdown
- 7 Temporary mortuary to open as virus deaths continue to increase
- 8 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 9 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 10 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why