Ipswich-based SEH BAC celebrates Government-backed TrustMark accreditation
- Credit: Archant
Home improvement company SEH BAC has achieved the TrustMark accreditation, the Government-endorsed scheme for trades in and around the home.
Accreditation is obtained by demonstrating technical competence, good customer service and ethical trading practices through a system of vetting and on-site inspection.
“We’re absolutely delighted to have earned TrustMark accreditation,” said John Savage, managing director at SEH BAC, which is based in Ipswich and part of One Group Construction.
“For us, it’s recognition that we’re managing to live up to the uncompromising standards of quality and customer service we set ourselves, and that homeowners can have complete confidence in the products and installations we provide. For 45 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to exceeding customer expectations, and we’re constantly striving to improve the quality of everything we do.”
SEH BAC is one of the UK’s largest installers of windows, doors and conservatories.
You may also want to watch:
Its TrustMark accreditation follows its recent success in being accepted for membership of the Master Window and Conservatory Installers Association. To join the MWCIA, installers must show an outstanding level of quality and professionalism across every part of their business.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 9 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies