Ipswich Building Society launches two new buy-to-let loan products
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Building Society has added to its buy-to-let range with the launch of two new low loan, low fee products.
They are aimed at buy-to-let borrowers looking to purchase or remortgage a property with a smaller loan of up to £150,000.
Both products also have a minimum loan size of £75,000, and enable borrowers to repay without penalty up to 50% of their original loan amount while in the fixed rate period.
The new loans offer the same fixed rates as the Society’s main range, but have a reduced completion fee.
CEO at Ipswich Building Society, Richard Norrington, said the loans “will provide new options to those seeking a low loan deal.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The smaller fee size is a further benefit, which will make the products more attractive to a new variety of borrowers including those remortgaging from other lenders and wishing to take advantage of transitional arrangements”.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo