Ipswich/Cambridge: Fred. Olsen Travel opens its first airport-based store
- Credit: Archant
Specailist travel and cruise agency Fred. Olsen Travel, which is based in Ipswich, today launched a new outlet at Cambridge International Airport.
The new store, located in the check-in area of the airport’s newly refurbished terminal, is Fred. Olsen’s first airport outout but is open to the general public, not just those flying from Cambridge.
Fred. Olsen Travel brand manager Paula Robertson formally opened the outlet, which brings the company’s network of stores around East Anglia to a total of nine.
Steve Williams, the company’s managing director, said: “We are delighted to launch our travel booking service for holidaymakers and business travellers at Cambridge International Airport.
“It makes perfect sense to position our outlet here, offering the area’s customer-base fantastic prices and expert advice on worldwide destinations leaving from Cambridge or other UK airports.”
You may also want to watch:
David Surley, Cambridge International Airport’s head of business and route development, added: “Fred.Olsen Travel’s outlet is a great addition to our excellent facilities and the perfect environment for customers to not only enquire about travel to destinations serviced directly from Cambridge, but anywhere in the world.
“We look forward to a long and successful relationship with the Fred. Olsen team.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast