Seven superyacht toys to add to your dream-bucket list, sold by Ipswich company Superyachts Tenders & Toys
- Credit: Archant
Seabob F5SR - from €14,565.00.
Seabobs are high-performance electric watercraft that allow the user to ride on the surface and underwater at speeds of up to 20kph. The world’s fastest water sled is operated with seven power gears. It also offers two integrated cameras, a built-in storage system and a WLAN transmission module.
Mako Jetboard - from £7,500
For those that seek an adrenaline-fuelled adventure, this is a quick and agile carbon fiber jetboard powered by a 2-stroke engine that provides the slingshot with upwards of 15hp and a top speed of 30 mph on the open water.
Manta 5 Hydrofoiler XE1
You may also want to watch:
The world’s most advanced hydrofoil bike, which is launching later this year, allows you to plane across the water’s surface in what its designers claim will be the most unique and intuitive cycling experience to date.
Schiller Bikes - from $4,500
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
A hybrid of premium bike-meets-ultra portable catamaran. The S1 has cruising speeds of 4-5 mph and top speed at over 8 mph, and is also easy and compact to stow.
DJI Spark Drone - £449.00.
A mini drone small enough to fit in your pocket.
Rollerbone Balance Board - from £125
Using the Rollerbone Balance Board is not only fun, but it also improves your balance and coordination skills. It also helps to develop leg muscles, flexibility and overall fitness.