Ipswich: Georgie Bingham hosts White Space charity business quiz night
A QUIZ night for local businesses in Ipswich, organised by creative agency White Space, has raised more than �1,000 for the ITFC Charitable Trust and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The event, held at Kai Bar in the James Hehir building on the waterfront. was also supported by AV Unit and was hosted by Talksport radio and Sky television sports presenter Georgie Bingham.
A total of 30 local businesses took part, including Archant, the East of England Co-op and Larking Gowen, with the winners’ trophy, donated by Hudson Signs, going to the team from Willis.
Rounds in the quiz were based on classic gameshows including Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, A Question of Sport, Catchphrase and The Krypton Factor.
The White Space team donated �10 for every team that finished above them, which raised an additional �170.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Prentice, managing director of White Space, said: “We were really pleased to have a great turnout for the quiz, and to raise so much money for two such worthwhile causes. We hope that everyone who came along on the night enjoyed themselves as much as we did.”
- 1 Married Matt Hancock accused of affair after he is pictured kissing aide
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 5 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 6 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 7 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 8 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 9 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed