Ipswich: HiQ garage owners invest in refurbishment
THE owners of an Ipswich garage services business have invested �60,000 in a major refurbishment
Mark Buckenham and Moss Razavi hope to establish their HiQ centre in Woodbridge Road as offering an experience which motorists “can be sure of”, with it now featuring an advanced range of automotive diagnostic equipment, including full MoT testing facilities.
All members of staff are also either City & Guilds qualified or have gained Automotive Technician accreditations.
Mr Buckenham said: “We are delighted with the results of our refurbishment and are already pleased to hear so much positive feedback from motorists. We have also had an extra high bay fitted to accommodate tall and long vehicles so we really do think that the future can be very exciting for us.”
The changes have been made following an extensive customer survey into perceptions of the fast fit industry.
You may also want to watch:
More than 70% cent of women believed they received a dishonest and untrustworthy experience when they visited a garage, and 62% of men felt the same way.
Mr Buckenham said: “We are committed to delivering a personal service to our customers. We have already built up an exhaustive knowledge of fast fit care and a range of specialist skills, which means we can provide a fully comprehensive service to our customers – whatever their requirements.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia