Ipswich: New jobs at Call Connection following �3m Lloyds banking deal
ipswich: Insurance-based business Call Connection has secured �3million of funding from Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets to fund expansion, including the creation of new jobs.
Call Connection, based at Saxon House in Cromwell Square, specialises in generating customer leads for insurance companies and also owns the price comparison website Tiger.co.uk
The switch to Lloyds represents Call Connection’s first change of bank in 20 years. The arrangement will fund expansion resulting from a number of new contracts with insurers secured over the past 12 months, and will also allow the Call Connection management team to pursue new ventures.
Call Connection currently employs 275 people in Ipswich and hopes to increase this number to more than 300 by the end of 2012.
Managing director Graeme Kalbraier said: “Lloyds has provided us with the funding to manage our existing business and is backing our expansion plans 100 per cent. We’ve been really impressed by the bank’s dedicated team taking the time to fully understand our business.”
You may also want to watch:
Richard Todd, regional relationship director for Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets, added: “We’ve been watching Call Connection’s impressive growth from the side-lines for a number of years so now we’re delighted to be able to support the firm in its expansion.”
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 8 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager