Ipswich office of Hawksmoor lands Citywire regional investment award
- Credit: Archant
The Ipswich office of Hawksmoor Investment Management has won the 2015 Regional Investment Star award for the East of England at the Citywire annual conference last week.
The awards, for discretionary investment management firms, are voted for by financial advisers on the quality of their service and the investment proposition they offer.
Investment managers Alex Boyle and Max Weatherby established the local office of Hawksmoor on the Ipswich waterfront in 2009.
Mr Weatherby said: “This is a tremendous vote of confidence in both our investment process and the service we offer our clients.
“When an award like this goes to a specialist boutique it just proves that biggest is not always best when choosing an investment manager.”
You may also want to watch:
The presentation ceremony saw a double success for Hawksmoor with the firm’s Exeter office also picking up the award for the South West region.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day