Ipswich: Panellists announced for Suffolk Business Exhibition Question Time event
ORGANISERS of next month’s Suffolk Business Exhibition have revealed the line-up of panellists for the Question Time-style event which will kick-off the annual showcase event.
And visitors and exhibitors planning to attend the exhibition, which takes place at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on Wednesday, April 13, are now invited to submit the questions they would like the speakers to address.
On the panel will be Deborah Cadman, chief executive of the East of England Development Agency, Celia Hodson, director of the Eastern Enterprise Hub, Peter Funnell, a member of the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership Development Group and president of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, and Terry Hunt, editor of the East Anglian Daily Times.
The Question Time session, which is being sponsored by PKF will again be chaired by broadcaster Rachel Sloane, will begin at 12.30pm and will wind-up in time for the opening of the exhibition at 2pm.
To put a question to the panel, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 6 for consideration.
You may also want to watch:
In true “Question Time” style, the panellists will have no prior knowledge of the questions. Places at the session are available on a first come, first served basis but the event will also be relayed into the main exhibition hall.
Exhibition organisers ISSBA (the Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association) and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, introduced the Question Time event as a curtain-raiser to the main exhibition last year, when the panel included politicians from the three leading parties ahead of the General Election.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
The event is being held earlier this year, to avoid a clash with the week of the Royal Wedding on April 29.
A few stand spaces are still available, but exhibitors are required to have current membership of either ISSBA or Suffolk Chamber of Commerce. For details visit www.issba.co.uk or www.suffolkchamber.co.uk .
Entry to the Suffolk Business is free of charge and open to all. To pre-register for fast-track attendance on the day, text SUFFOLK and your EMAIL ADDRESS to 61211 or click on the links on the above websites.