Ipswich: Ryan Insurance Group awarded CII chartered broker status
- Credit: Archant
Ryan Insurance Group has been awarded Chartered Insurance Broker status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The Ipswich-based company joins a select group of brokers to have achieved the accreditation, which is only awarded to firms demonstrating the highest levels of knowledge, advice and ethical practice in their business dealings.
Company director Robin Belsom, said: “We are thrilled that Ryan’s has achieved Chartered Insurance Broker status; this is testament to the emphasis we place on all our employees to gain professional qualifications and provide the highest standard of advice and service to our customers.
“We are extremely proud of this achievement and believe that with only 5% of firms achieving this status it once again demonstrates our commitment to becoming a leader in the industry.”
He added that Chartered Insurance Broker status was now more valuable than ever, with consumers demanding that professional advisers demonstrate professional capabilities.
You may also want to watch:
“They want to deal with professional individuals and professional firms who can provide first-class service, advice and support,” he said.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies