Ipswich: Sanctuary Personnel takes additional office space after year of rapid growth
- Credit: Archant
Health and social care recruitment specialist Sanctuary Personnel has created 20 new jobs to suppport growing demand.
Sanctuary, which has increased its turnover from £41million to £61m in the last year, has also secured additional office space in Holbrook House, opposite its premises in Wykes Bishop Street, Ipswich, and close to its head office on the town’s Waterfront.
The company, which now employs more than 150 people, was recently named Recruitment Agency of the Year at the UK’s largest awards event for the recruitment industry,being recognised by judges for its “industry-leading employee engagement”.
The new jobs involve a mix of business administrator and apprenticeship roles.
Mark Tuvey, operations director, said: “Sanctuary have become one of the fastest growing employers within the region and this has been achieved through our belief that every employee and role is of equal importance to our overall company successes.
You may also want to watch:
“As an organisation, we look to recruit individuals based on qualities, drive and ambition rather than experience only. With this, we have a superb working community who push and support each other to achieve individual and company goals.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day