Ipswich: Visit by NatWest Mobile Business School to offer expert advice
- Credit: Archant
People looking to run their own business or expand an existing company are invited to an event in Ipswich later this month.
The NatWest Mobile Business School, in the form of a 1960s double-decker bus, is coming to town and will be on the Cornhill on Wednesday, October 16.
A panel of business experts will provide a range of information and workshops designed to give you the tools to understand how to start, and expand, your own business.
The free business event runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm and is being organised by NatWest with the support of Ipswich Borough Council.
A number of business professionals and other organisations will be on hand, including Eastern Enterprise Hub, Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Papworth Trust (the Borough Council’s apprentice brokerage partner), Finance East, NWES and Menta, to offer free business advice.
You may also want to watch:
The initiative is designed to boost business awareness in the Suffolk area and make starting your own business a viable career choice.
Carole Jones, the borough council’s economic development portfolio-holder, said: “We are committed to creating and sustaining jobs and opportunities and I think this is a very important event which can get the message across that there is help and advice out there for would-be entrepreneurs who want to consider running their own business as a career option.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Sarah Thomas, NatWest business specialist in Ipswich, said: “We are delighted to be able to bring the Mobile Business School to Ipswich and to work alongside the local community.
“The bus provides a unique way of taking support, advice and expertise out to future entrepreneurs.”