Former Itron premises in Felixstowe is on the market
- Credit: Archant
A substantial commercial site, adjacent to the Port of Felixstowe, is up for sale with a price tag of £3m.
The 6.53 acre site in Langer Road was the home of technology company Itron which is relocating to the Haven Exchange business park, Felixstowe.
The site, with good links to the A14/A12 network, is about 1.5 miles from Felixstowe town centre.
The production/office and development site is now available with vacant possession.
Built in 1989 there is a main 60,956 sq ft steel framed building, with a 4.6 metre height clearance, air conditioning and a low static floor.
You may also want to watch:
There are perimeter offices, and a former canteen building. There are also two first floor plant rooms.
Vanessa Penn, of Penn Commercial said: "This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a substantial commercial site of flexible usage with superb shipping links and road transport connectivity to the Midlands and London."
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close