Julia Murrell & Caroline Gray
TWO trainees at Colchester Solicitors Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP are celebrating after becoming fully qualified.Julia Murrell is now a fully qualified Solicitor.
TWO trainees at Colchester Solicitors Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP are celebrating after becoming fully qualified.
Julia Murrell is now a fully qualified Solicitor. She will be working in the firm's large family team focusing on aspects of child care and in particular child protection matters.
“I am absolutely delighted to have qualified and look forward to specialising in an area of law which is very important to me,” she said.
Caroline Gray, who has been with the firm since 2000, has become a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives. She specialises in matrimonial law and all aspects of relationship breakdown, and plans complete her studies to become a solicitor.
You may also want to watch:
Senior partner Tony Fisher said: “We have one of the largest family law teams in the area and I am delighted to welcome Julia into our busy child care team. Caroline has been with the firm for nine years and I am pleased that she has reached Legal Executive status”.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers