JUSTIN O'Connor has joined growing East Anglian housing association Suffolk Housing Society.The 31-year-old, from Ipswich, joins as new technical services manager, and will be based in the company's Bury St Edmunds office.
JUSTIN O'Connor has joined growing East Anglian housing association Suffolk Housing Society.
The 31-year-old, from Ipswich, joins as new technical services manager, and will be based in the company's Bury St Edmunds office. His main responsibilities will include coordinating property maintenance and repairs, ensuring the society's maintenance programme is efficient and effective and driving continuous improvement.
His appointment follows four years as a property services officer at Colne Housing Society, where he was responsible for repairs, ensuring compliance with recognised good practice and budgeting for all major repairs programmes.
“I am really looking forward to working with the team at Suffolk Housing Society and the challenges and opportunities which my new role will bring,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“My main remit will be working on the society's property portfolio and driving forward an extensive programme of improvement projects, which will help make sure our tenants get the most from their homes. My focus is on making sure that our homes are well maintained and that we deliver a first class service”.
Steve Clarke, chief executive of Suffolk Housing Society, said: “We are delighted to welcome Justin to our team. He brings with him a wealth of experience and his appointment will prove of great benefit to our tenants.”
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts